[Summit-Programming-Committee] Track Chair app moved selections

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Jul 25 18:23:52 UTC 2019

Hi -

I've been testing and I cannot reproduce the behavior since the patch:
https://www.screencast.com/t/yKHCLQTP6z

I wonder if you could give it one more try?  The only thing I can think
might have happened was there was an outage at our hosting company
around the time you were testing. It's possible that could have caused
some issues.  However, I can definitely assure you the bug is patched
and in production.

Thank you,
Jimmy