[Summit-Programming-Committee] Track Chair app moved selections

fuqiao at chinamobile.com fuqiao at chinamobile.com
Thu Jul 25 08:39:33 UTC 2019

Hi, Jimmy. I just log in my track chair app and see the selection list is still wrong. Shall I work on the list again? or I can wait until it automaticly recover to the list I work out a few days ago? It will be difficult for me to work out the list again, actually, since I can't recall that list, and I am afraid I probably have to review the proposal again.

fuqiao1 at outlook.com