[Summit-Programming-Committee] Track Chair app moved selections

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Jul 23 01:02:15 UTC 2019

Hey everyone

I’m traveling in Tokyo at the moment and have been delayed in comms with my dev team. It looks like they have found the bug and it’s waiting on deployment. We may not be able to restore the lists because it might overwrote work done since then. Will hopefully have an answer and a deployment of fix by tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Jimmy