[Summit-Programming-Committee] Proposals missing speakers

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Jul 9 22:25:02 UTC 2019

Hey Colleen,

Believe it or not, that's a feature, not a bug. There is messaging on
the page to make sure speakers know that they should enter themselves if
they are speaking.  The reason for this is often presentation owners
enter presentations for colleagues, but they themselves aren't
speaking.  It's something we generally handle via speaker support.  I'd
say there are about 10-12 cases out of 600+ that have this problem and
we correct it very quickly when they contact us.

If you know for sure there are missing speakers that intended to be in a
presentation, just shoot an email to speakersupport at openstack.org and
one of use will take care of it.

Jimmy