[Summit-Programming-Committee] Denver Programming Committee Office Hours

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Tue Jan 15 20:47:10 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for being on the Programming Committee for the Denver Open Infrastructure Summit!

First, I wanted to send a friendly reminder about the etherpads for the Superuser article you all received yesterday. We would love your input on those in the next couple of days so we can publish them before the CFP closes.

Second, I wanted to send a few recommendations regarding the office hours for advising the community on their Summit session proposals.

Which ever tool/platform you use, feel free to reference the sample language below. Also feel free to use direct messaging or public communication—whatever you’re comfortable with.

On IRC, we are pointing people to the #open-infra-summit-cfp channel.

Sample language: “If you'd like advice or pointers on your proposal for the Denver #OpenInfraSummit, i'll be available from [[time]].”

https://twitter.com/LachlanEvenson/status/1084907480688209920 <https://twitter.com/LachlanEvenson/status/1084907480688209920>
https://twitter.com/LachlanEvenson/status/1084987299106963457 <https://twitter.com/LachlanEvenson/status/1084987299106963457>

Of course, please feel free to use your own words as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson
OpenStack Foundation