[Openstack-track-chairs] Forum Submissions

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:15:03 UTC 2018

I am onboard with leaving it open until Sunday and formally announcing it.

I think a statement like, "we have got a lot of recent submissions and want to ensure some folks who were on vacation, getting back from recent events, and who just put it off until the last minute, etc, have a little more time to get their submission in", makes sense if we do formally announce.