[Openstack-track-chairs] Hello Forum Selection Committee!

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Tue Sep 18 22:35:50 UTC 2018

Hey Melvin,

Yeah! I can message a couple of the larger groups in the US that I have organizer status in, but we can always loop in the Ambassadors and other User Group leaders to get a message to other groups closer to Berlin. Happy to take this offline if you want to decide what that messaging looks like. Great idea!

Ashlee