[Openstack-track-chairs] [Container Infrastructure] Talk Merge Request(s)

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:25:39 UTC 2018

Jimmy,

Can you please reach out to these folks

1) We would like to select the panel named "All in on Containers? Do
you still need OpenStack?" [1]. There is a strong overlap with
"Kubernetes and Your Open Infrastructure" [2]. Can you please request
the moderator to combine them into one panel please? (and cover
material from both panels if possible)

2) We have 2 talks about KubeVirt, we would like to choose "Friendly
coexistence of Virtual Machines and Containers on Kubernetes using
KubeVirt" [3] but would like the speaker from "KubeWHAT!? Using
Kubevirt to bring virtual machine workloads to Kubernetes" [4] to join
with the one we selected and combine them into a single talk. I am
guessing they don't know about each other's talks and we would like
both to have the opportunity to present their views on KubeVirt.

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/21086?category=212
[2] https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/21218?category=212