[Openstack-track-chairs] Team Selection Deadline Tomorrow

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Tue Aug 7 21:32:17 UTC 2018

Hi,

Public Cloud are done with the team selection! A lot of interesting
talks as always! Looking forward to Berlin and another great summit!

Cheers,
Tobias

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED