[Openstack-track-chairs] What's the presentation selection process?

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 18:02:43 UTC 2017

I'm not sure if i interpret correctly on your email, seems like you are
indicating that your group of track-chair didn't arrange a meeting to
discuss Team list?

In our track, we have two stages (we have been doing this for few Summits):
1. Each individual track-chair make our own list of personal selections.
2. We organized an 1-hour online-meeting to discuss our preferences and
made the final "team list". We have 4 persons in our track. In general, we
first rank those proposal based on track-chair-selected choice. Those
proposal with 3 or 4 track-chair-selected will go into the Team list. Then
we look at those with 2 or 1 track-chair-selected choice and discuss which
should go into the remaining Team list.