[Openstack-track-chairs] Change Requests - Alert!

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Thu Mar 2 21:45:51 UTC 2017

Thanks, Jimmy.

That puts the status of the Community Building track back at complete.

GK
[http://www-author.cisco.com/c/dam/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/signaturetool/images/logo/logo_gradient.png]

Gary Kevorkian

MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - EVENTS

Marketing and Communications

gkevorki at cisco.com<mailto:gkevorki at cisco.com>

Tel: +3237912058

Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com>

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif] Think before you print.

Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for Company Registration Information.

From: Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org<mailto:jimmy at openstack.org>>
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 1:43 PM
To: Jimmy Mcarthur <jimmy at tipit.net<mailto:jimmy at tipit.net>>
Cc: "openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-track-chairs at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-track-chairs] Change Requests - Alert!

Actually moved the following from Community Building to How To and Best Practices. As Gary points out, given the title, this seems apropos:

https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/17651

Jimmy Mcarthur<mailto:jimmy at tipit.net>
March 2, 2017 at 2:56 PM
All -

We've had some last minute track change requests as detailed below. I'm going to approve these, but I want to alert the track chairs to take one last look at these couple of talks that might affect your track. If your track is listed below, please take a quick look and see what you think.

Case Studies (both from Products, Tools & Services)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/18483
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/18146

Telecom / NFV Operations (from Products, Tools & Services)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/17954

Community Building (from Networking)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/17651

Containers (from Networking)