[Openstack-track-chairs] "wish list" for track chair tool

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu Mar 2 21:02:15 UTC 2017

You can move them to lightning, but you can add them to your lightning
Team List if they are already on your main Presentation Team List.

For the record, Lightning Talks were a confusing addition b/c of the
"I'm willing to do a lightnning talk if not selected" option. The
feature needs more refinement, so definitely observing problems and
welcoming feedback on that front, especially.