[Openstack-track-chairs] Change Requests - Alert!

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Thu Mar 2 20:56:01 UTC 2017

All -

We've had some last minute track change requests as detailed below. I'm
going to approve these, but I want to alert the track chairs to take one
last look at these couple of talks that might affect your track. If your
track is listed below, please take a quick look and see what you think.

Case Studies (both from Products, Tools & Services)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/18483
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/18146

Telecom / NFV Operations (from Products, Tools & Services)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/17954

Community Building (from Networking)
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/17651

Containers (from Networking)