[Openstack-track-chairs] "wish list" for track chair tool

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:06:55 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The CIO track completed our selections today and we spent 5 minutes at the
end to compile feedback on the tool itself.  We wanted to share our
recommendations with the community and would be happy to elaborate on them
if we have a track chairs session at the Forum.

Feedback:

   - Once a session has been added to the team list as a presentation, can
   we exclude it from eligibility as a lightning talk or at least mark it as
   "selected"?  We spent some cycles doing lightning talks and kept reviewing
   ones that we already in our presentation list.
   - Give a way to CSV export data or create a button that can return a
   list of sessions by the number of track chairs who selected it (e.g.
   sessions selected by 5/5 chairs, 4/5 chairs, etc.)
   - Enhance the quick view of the presentations by letting people see the
   abstract and presenters by hovering over the session or create a quick view
   button that can pop up this information.

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time