[Openstack-track-chairs] Guidance on Vendor Specific Presentations?

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Mar 1 22:48:43 UTC 2017

OK all here it is. The video is a little long, so here's the abbreviated
version: https://www.screencast.com/t/7f2hq8PMGHDx

* Mark the presentations you know you want for sure as Lightning Talks
as "Interested" not "Yes"
* Make your main Team Presentation selections FIRST
* Once that's done, clear out anything on your Lightning My Selection List
* Use the "Interested" column under Lightning Talks to move items to the
My Team selection for Lightning Talks