[Openstack-track-chairs] Weird Problem with Team List

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Mar 1 21:02:02 UTC 2017

Alright everyone... You are free to work in the track chair tool. All
bugs resolved. I apologize for the down time. For those of you that had
trouble with your lists, they should all be corrected. If you see
anything weird, just give me a shout.

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: Clear your browser cache before you log back in to
the tool :) Specifically .js files.

Thanks again,
Jimmy