[Openstack-track-chairs] Guidance on Vendor Specific Presentations?

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Mar 1 16:41:45 UTC 2017

Arkady,

That's not quite right. You have the following selections to make:

9 sessions + 1 alternate
2 lightning talks

You can see how to manage those by watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8meeot74BXk&t=17s

The numbers are spelled out as (0/10 selections) and (0/2 lightning
talks selections)

As per my previous email, we're in the middle of tracking a bug, so
please hold off on setting your final Team selection until that is resolved.

Thanks and let me know if you have further questions.

Jimmy