[Openstack-track-chairs] Community Voting Deadline Extended - OpenStack Summit Sydney

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Mon Jul 31 15:52:06 UTC 2017

Hi track chairs,

Due to some errors that were experienced during the first few days of community voting, we have decided to extend the community voting deadline to Thursday, August 3 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (August 4 at 6:59 UTC). This means that part 2 of the track chair process will not begin until Friday, August 4. We will send an email to the track chair mailing list once the track chair tool is live and ready for you to continue your reviewing process.

Cheers,
Kendall

Kendall Waters
OpenStack Marketing