[Openstack-track-chairs] Project Updates

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Jul 25 02:08:46 UTC 2017

BTW - for some examples of Project Updates that we would accept, check out the videos on each project page in the Project Navigator (https://www.openstack.org/software/releases/ocata/components/nova). These focus on new features in he latest release.

Thanks,
Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org>
512.965.4846