[Openstack-track-chairs] Track list for "OpenStack Upstream Institute"?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 16:34:43 UTC 2017

Hello :)

In the past, it hasn't been a presentation that has been voted on since
it's not submitted by a community member. It's planned that it happens​ the
weekend before the summit regardless of tracks and other presentations. We
are planning on hosting it before Sydney and again in Vancouver. Have no
fear because you don't see it in the list!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)