[Openstack-track-chairs] OpenStack Summit Sydney - Track Chair Onboarding

Kendall Waters kendall at openstack.org
Tue Jul 18 20:12:46 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Friendly reminder that the Track Chair Onboarding Webinar is today at 5pm Central Time (22:00 UTC). The session will be recorded and available online for anyone unable to join. Dial in details are below.

Time: July 18, 2017 5:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada) (22:00 UTC)
Join on computer: https://zoom.us/j/5495195296 <https://zoom.us/j/5495195296>
Or by phone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968, +1 646 558 8656
International numbers: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=g5y4uTrdHuCjEnDzYCVaY89WBxAGRxXl <https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=g5y4uTrdHuCjEnDzYCVaY89WBxAGRxXl>
Meeting ID: 549 519 5296

Cheers,
Kendall