[Openstack-track-chairs] Title Change Requests

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:36:34 UTC 2016

Well, it caught my eye as the previous talk was actually mine and this one isn’t. :) And it looked weird for the first look, but I’m not sure how much we expect people to try to choose unique title if possible, so I thought to ask whether you have a best practice for this case.

What is the deadline for title changes besides as soon as possible?

Thanks,
Ildikó