[Openstack-track-chairs] Fwd: Track chair Blair Bethwaite has a question about your presentation

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at monash.edu
Sun Jul 24 03:13:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,

So I sent a message to the submitters of the AArch64 talk as below, but
looks like there was no obvious way for them to respond, so they have
contacted me directly.

The only constructive response I can think of to followup with is to ask
for some motivation as to why cloud app developers would want access to
AArch64. But as it stands I don't think this talk fits in the AppDev track
given it "covers OpenStack deployment and configuration", i.e., sounds
infrastructure centric.

What is the policy with respect to talks that do not fit a track? Are they
declined on those grounds, which is a shame as we miss out on potentially
relevant and interesting but unanticipated content, or is there space
reserved on the programme for any such outliers?

Cheers,
Blair