[Openstack-track-chairs] Two requests for improvements to the tool

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Sat Jul 23 22:20:04 UTC 2016

David Medberry wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org
> <mailto:jimmy at openstack.org>> wrote:
>
>     Keep in mind for this phase, you're really only looking for
>     obvious duplicates, presentations that are incomplete, or tests
>     that snuck through. Once you actually start reviewing talks, you
>     can mark them as Yes, No Thanks, or Ignore, which will really
>     allow you sort and filter your reviews.
>

> Ah, then I've jumped the gun. Do I need to unvote on them? (Primarily
> I've asked for a lot of moves, but I've also been doing some early
> "voting".) Feel free to reset my account or I can just try and
> "unvote" on the ones I've voted.

This is likely good for everyone to know :) If you go to
https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/selections/, you can see which
tracks you've voted Yes on because they will be in your Selection List.
Just click on the little gear to remove the talk from your list.

(this is also covered in the video I think)

Thanks!
Jimmy