[Openstack-track-chairs] Voting on Talks - Cannot change tracks

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Sat Jul 23 17:48:07 UTC 2016

Hey all -

Please note that once someone has said "Yes" to a talk, that
automatically puts it in their Individual selection pile. Once that
happens, we can not approve track change requests.

I want to reiterate that this phase is NOT about voting and making
selections. We currently have 2 such talks. If you happen to have added
these to your queue, please remove so we can approve the two track changes.

Thanks!
Jimmy