[Openstack-track-chairs] Track home for "OpenStack Enablement on AArch64" talk

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Sat Jul 23 17:22:45 UTC 2016

2) perhaps reach out to the author and ask them to edit with a view to
more explicitly targeting a track (if possible).

My suggestion would be this one. Most of our presenters really want
their presentation to be a good fit and are open to suggestions and
criticisms. You can use the "Email the speaker" button to reach out to
the speakers directly.

Thanks,
Jimmy