[Openstack-track-chairs] Two requests for improvements to the tool

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Sat Jul 23 13:02:47 UTC 2016

Here are two requests for improvement to the tool.

1. Could we have numbers on the talks on the left panel so it would be easier to scroll. Also, the response from the API request gives a total number of talks, could we display that somewhere "Track: Storage has NNN sessions".

2. Could we make the left panel at least as tall as the right panel? Otherwise when reviewing talks, one scrolls down to look at a talk and the left panel is left far above and one can't access the scrollbar. It would be great if we could make the left panel float down and remain a constant 1 screen tall.

A question: What is the ordering of talks in the left panel? Can I assume that if I have reviewed the talks through, for example the talk with a title "Introduction to cooking Pasta in a microwave", then I can come back tomorrow and pick up at the next talk after that one which has the title "Advanced cooking Pasta in a microwave", or is there no guarantee on the ordering, or can talks sneak in above the point where I left off?

It would be good to know if I've already reviewed a talk somehow (gray on the left panel) or if it has been updated since I last reviewed (not gray on the left panel).

Thanks,

-amrith