[Openstack-track-chairs] reset statistics when a talk is moved

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Jul 22 15:06:42 UTC 2016

When a talk is moved from one track to another, I believe that it would be a good thing if the ratings on the talk are reset.

Consider this talk as an example:

https://www.openstack.org/track-chairs/browse/14981?category=73

It was given a -1 by someone (I won't mention names because this is going to the ML).

Also the talk was moved on the request of a reviewer into another track (hi reviewer, long time no talk).

Now, as I see the talk, it still retains the -1 which is likely no longer relevant or appropriate.

Yet the -1 is used in computing the talks 'score'.

Thanks,

-amrith