[Openstack-track-chairs] Another missing talk in my selection tool

Koderer, Marc marc.koderer at sap.com
Fri Jul 22 13:51:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

Something really strange happened to me. I was about writing a comment to a session in Cultural & Org change track.
The title was something like “From OpenStack XP to Millennium Edition”.
Then my browser crashed and after opening the tool again the session disappeared.
I also used a different browser, cleaned the cache and used the search function.

Seem that the track is in limbo somewhere.

Regards
Marc