[Openstack-track-chairs] Missing talks in the selection tool

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Fri Jul 22 13:32:07 UTC 2016

Gal,

I can guarantee the right data is being served via the API. If you're
not seeing it, there is a cache issue somewhere on your machine.
Sometimes Chrome holds onto things a bit longer, even after clearing
browser cache. Make sure you are not on the page when clearing cache.
Additionally, have you tried in a different browser or incognito window?

You can also try looking directly at the AJAX call using Firebug /
Developer Tools. If you have that installed, let me know and I can help
you troubleshoot further.

Thanks,
Jimmy