[Openstack-track-chairs] Missing talks in the selection tool

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 06:12:24 UTC 2016

I am able to search for it and see it in the Containers category, but when
i browse all Containers
track talks and press "Load more", i cant see this in the list.

I remembered it because i saw it earlier and dont see it anymore which
makes me a bit afraid we are missing some talks from the overall list.

Do you all see this talk when you browse the Containers category in the
left?

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

> Same here ... There's also no track move notes on it.
>
> On 21/07/16 13:32, Shilla Saebi wrote:
>
>> I was able to search for it in the track chair tool and it looks to be
>> in the containers category.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM, Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki)
>> <gkevorki at cisco.com <mailto:gkevorki at cisco.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Perhaps one of the other container track chairs requested that it be
>>     moved to a different track.
>>
>>     Sent from my iPhone 6
>>
>>     On Jul 20, 2016, at 22:22, Gal Sagie <gal.sagie at gmail.com
>>     <mailto:gal.sagie at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>

>>>     Hello all,
>>>
>>>     I noticed today that in the containers track some talks are
>>>     missing when i browse the entire list.
>>>
>>>     For example i dont see this talk anymore:
>>>

>>>         Put a Lid on It! Secure Kubernetes Container Workloads with
>>>         Production-Grade Networking
>>>

>>>     When i press on load more nothing happens (the button disappear)
>>>     I used to see this talk before...
>>>
>>>     Thanks
>>>     Gal.

Best Regards ,