[Openstack-track-chairs] Track Change Requests

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Jul 20 16:04:12 UTC 2016

Hi All -

Please note that if you, as an individual, are requesting a track change
for a presentation and it is approved, the presentation WILL be moved to
the requested track. As admins, we will typically approve any request
unless it seems glaringly wrong or some protest by one track or the
other is made.

I'd suggest talking with your teammates before making Track Change
Requests. This is what the comment portion of the Track Chair Tool is
all about. If someone on your team has already made a change request,
and your team disagrees, please make a note of ALL erroneous requests
and send them as a single ticket into speakersupport at openstack.org.

Thanks,
Jimmy