[Openstack-track-chairs] Sessions marked with: Sponsored by Women of OpenStack

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Wed Jul 20 14:25:52 UTC 2016

I'm looking at that and substituting "Sponsored by" with "Submitted by."

I think it's a nice way to promote the efforts of the WoO group...but I don't think it should overshadow the content or appropriateness of the talk.

[http://www-author.cisco.com/c/dam/cec/organizations/gmcc/services-tools/signaturetool/images/logo/logo_gradient.png]

Gary Kevorkian

MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - EVENTS

Marketing and Communications

gkevorki at cisco.com<mailto:gkevorki at cisco.com>

Tel: +3237912058

Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com>