[Openstack-track-chairs] Problems with categories in tool

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 06:18:41 UTC 2016

Hello all,

What i noticed when i picked my track (Containers) (using Google Chrome)
that there
are some talks listed that are totally not related to containers and their
actual category is
not for containers but they still show in the list.

Examples:

1) Quick Triaging of common OpenStack issues using Ansible
2) BagPipe: BGP VPNs to implement Neutron virtual networking

(I see these showing when Containers track is picked)
Just wanted to make sure you are aware of this

Gal.