[Openstack-track-chairs] Call for Speakers Feedback, Next Steps

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Sun Jan 31 16:22:18 UTC 2016

Hi Stef,

You are correct. The limit of 3 submissions does currently apply to both the *submitters* and the *speakers*.

Back when all of the submission requirement changes were being proposed a few track chairs did ask for the limit to be placed on the submitters as well as speakers. I believe the idea was to encourage people to submit their own talks and also place a limit on the marketing departments from making mass submissions on behalf of others.

Since the submission deadline is tomorrow it's a little late in the game to change this requirement for Austin submissions - but we can certainly change it for Barcelona.

Cheers,
Claire