[Openstack-track-chairs] Timeline for Austin Session Selection Process

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:28:00 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 7:02 PM, John Griffith <john.griffith at solidfire.com>
wrote:

> I can assure you that I have never let affiliation sway my views around
> anything in the OpenStack community and it won't going forward either.

I wanted to highlight this paragraph for those new to the community who are
not aware that this is a common sentiment among a large number of us who
have been around for a while.

> That being said, however I do feel that this would raise questions in the
> community and at the very least give the perception of something sort of
> unfair.  I'd be curious to get thoughts from others, but I think it might
> be best if I were to step-down as a participant here.

John do what you feel you need to, but like the others before me here, I
have no doubt that you and Rob will consider the needs of the community and
track first.

dt

--

Dean Troyer