[Openstack-track-chairs] Timeline for Austin Session Selection Process

Kenneth Hui kenhuinyc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 15:08:29 UTC 2016

John,

>From the responses so far, I don't think you have to worry about anyone
thinking that you are judging partially.

Maybe the best endorsement I can give to your integrity in this matter  is
that I have no doubt you would decline a talk you or anyone from
NetApp/SolidFire submitted if you believed that others were more deserving.
If anything, I would be worried that you would over-rotate in the direction
of being "too" impartial. :)

--
Kenneth Hui

347.997.0935