[Openstack-track-chairs] Part Two: Austin Session Selection Process

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:09:06 UTC 2016

Is the track-chair tool able to automatically calculate the total count
selected by track chair?
For example:
Proposal A is selected by 3 track chair.
Proposal B is selected by 2 track chair.
Proposal C is selected by 1 track chair.
Proposal D is selected by 3 track chair.
Proposal E is selected by 1 track chair.

This can help us to easily identify the most-selected proposal (e.g..
Proposal A & D in above example) and move them into "team selection".

Thanks
Leong.