[Openstack-track-chairs] Submitting proposals after closing

Gary Kevorkian (gkevorki) gkevorki at cisco.com
Mon Feb 8 19:43:02 UTC 2016

One of these days, I may get to see a keynote. Hoping my 6th Summit will
be the charm. Pesky booth set-up.

Gary Kevorkian
Marketing Communications Manager

gkevorki at cisco.com
Mobile: 323-791-2058

Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com>

 Think before you print.This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message.
Please click here
<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html> for
Company Registration Information.