[Openstack-track-chairs] Submitting proposals after closing

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Mon Feb 8 19:29:04 UTC 2016

I think the presentation was fantastic. All the blacked out redacted stuff
was brilliant, and Nathaneal did a great job speaking. The fact that PRISM
came out after the fact was actually a positive, as it put more eyeballs
on that keynote.

Not all press is good press, but when you¹re an open source foundation, it
sure is fun to get free press.

:)

Niki Acosta
Cloud Evangelist