[Openstack-track-chairs] Submitting proposals after closing

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Mon Feb 8 15:54:51 UTC 2016

I can't seem to get into the tool right now, but IIRC the Case Studies
track already has probably around 80-100 talks.

While this talk does sound compelling, I don't really think it's fair to
those that followed the process to allow this in. Also it's not like they
missed out and can't talk about this ever, I'd have them re-submit again
for Barcelona, it's closer for folks from the UK to travel to anyway.