[Openstack-track-chairs] [OpenStack-track-chair] OpenStack Track Chair App improvements suggestions

SULLIVAN, BRYAN L bs3131 at att.com
Mon Feb 8 04:57:43 UTC 2016

I agree with all Sean's suggestions. It's great that there's so much speaker interest in OpenStack, but the huge list of talks is a barrier to triaging them at least. So some way of doing a quick pass and then iterating back over the ranks to sort them out, would be really helpful. Some radio buttons to rank them (3 levels is enough), and the ability to sort based on rank would be a great addition.

Barring that, just the ability to dump the entire list of talks for a category into a CSV file (rather than the current JSON ref'd by unique URLs) so we can import into excel etc - and apply our own assessment columns - would be a great fallback to building this into the tool. And save all that pointing and clicking.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T