[Openstack-track-chairs] Submitting proposals after closing

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Sun Feb 7 17:50:51 UTC 2016

While I do agree that it would probably be a highly interesting talk,
I will say that by accepting a talk where the submitters were simply
unable or unwilling to follow the rules (unless they tried to submit a
talk on time, and there was a technical issue that prevented them from
doing so — which is unlikely, considering the deadline was extended by
24 hours), and thus inevitably kicking one out where *those*
submitters did, we wouldn't exactly be fair to the latter group.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Florian