[Openstack-track-chairs] Submitting proposals after closing

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Sun Feb 7 17:03:50 UTC 2016

Is there a mechanism for submitting proposals after the closing date ?

The UK government is running their next generation tax platform on
OpenStack, which has just handled all of the self assessment tax returns
for the UK population, and they are keen to propose a case study talk.

I have to declare an interest here, because they are running it on our
public cloud, but I think it's a fantastic case study for OpenStack in the
government sector. If getting a proposal in for Austin isn't possible, I'll
talk to them about submitting for Barcelona.

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763