[Openstack-track-chairs] Cloud Application Development Track future improvements

Stefano Maffulli stefano.maffulli at dreamhost.com
Sat Feb 6 16:46:38 UTC 2016

On 02/06/2016 01:36 PM, Denys Makogon wrote:
> And here's what i see - current track consists of mostly from talks
> about how to deploy apps within OpenStack.

I tend to agree with you that deployment is only one option and that
architecture, design, microservices, frameworks, etc are an important
part of development, too.

Before jumping to conclusions that require complicating the agenda even
more, I'd try to look at the root cause for this issue. Are we reaching
out to the wrong audience? do we have a confusing message? are there
very few developers using OpenStack?

/stef