[Openstack-track-chairs] Part One: Austin Session Selection Process

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Feb 4 16:43:09 UTC 2016

Hi Seth,

As a track chair, you also have the option to recruit additional speakers and content if you feel like there are gaps. I think that’s going to be especially important for tracks like big data or cloud applications where we’re still a bit early and working to build out case studies and more content.

I’m glad we’re reviewing sessions earlier in the process, so we have some time to recruit a few additional speakers if needed. Also, we have not yet determined the number of sessions per track, but will use the submission numbers as a guide.

Cheers,
Lauren