[Openstack-track-chairs] Part One: Austin Session Selection Process

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Feb 4 12:38:04 UTC 2016

There are some descriptions for each track on the etherpad.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Austin_Summit_Track_Chairs

How to Contribute
The How to Contribute track is for new community members and companies
interested in contributing to the open source code, with a focus on
OpenStack community processes, tools, culture and best practices.

Shintaro

--
Shintaro MIZUNO (水野伸太郎)
NTT Software Innovation Center