[Openstack-track-chairs] Part One: Austin Session Selection Process

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 08:09:58 UTC 2016

I also took it to be more "Enabling tenants to run containerized workloads
in OpenStack clouds"

Matt Jarvis
Head of Cloud Computing
DataCentred
Office: (+44)0161 8703985
Mobile: (+44)07983 725372
Email: matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Website: http://www.datacentred.co.uk

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763