[Openstack-track-chairs] Submission form problem

Egle Sigler ushnishtha at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:06:49 UTC 2016

I have seen a different issue, where the proposal was submitted last week, but did not have the "Received" tag next to it. Happened to me as well as my colleague. I remember hitting "submit" the first time, but had to re-submit again today. Could have been a user problem, however, I would like to verify that there was not another glitch in the system.

Thank you,Egle