[Openstack-track-chairs] Submission form problem

Florian Haas florian.haas at hastexo.com
Mon Feb 1 20:44:26 UTC 2016

Wow, another thing that the talk submission tool seems to make really
easy this time is to clobber over an existing presentation when you're
meaning to submit a new one. I seriously hope we're not losing a bunch
of talk submissions because people accidentally submitted fewer talks
than they wanted to.

Florian